Events & Seminars
LIIBA runs presentations and seminars throughout the year
Hold the date. DA Forum Event – November 17th, 11am LIIBA are liaising with Lloyd’s to offer…
Hold the date. DA Forum Event – November 17th, 11am
LIIBA are liaising with Lloyd’s to offer it’s membership the opportunity to hear about the Lloyd’s delegated authority programme.
Attendees will be provided with a brief background to the work being undertaken on behalf of brokers by LIIBA’s Facilities Committee and Delegated Authority Claims Committee, after which the Lloyd’s DA Programme will provide details of:
- The Lloyd’s vision for Delegated Authorities and progress to date
- What Lloyd’s will be delivering as part of Release 1 of DCOM (Delegated Contract and Oversight Manager i.e. BARs and ATLAS replacement)
- A short demonstration of the optional Contract Builder tool that will be available to brokers
- What Lloyd’s will be delivering as part of Release 2 of DCOM
- Update on Delegated Data Manager ‘conditions of trade’ consultation (Previously DA SATS)
- What can Brokers do to prepare for the changes
- How can Brokers get involved in the DA Programme
This is an open event for anyone working with delegated authority business and invites / registration detail will be provided next week, as this is being managed directly by Lloyd’s.
However, we wanted to provide members with the opportunity to hold the date in their diaries now. The event is expected to be an hour in duration.