Events & Seminars
LIIBA runs presentations and seminars throughout the year
SEMINAR – EU Employment Contracts We have arranged for a presentation to be given to…
SEMINAR – EU Employment Contracts
We have arranged for a presentation to be given to members on EU Employment contracts from an employment, tax and immigration perspective, covering the following points
- How to manage global mobility (secondment or direct employment).
- Practical considerations, including family needs, relocation, payroll.
- Drafting considerations.
- Territorial jurisdiction and impact on employment rights when ending the employment relationship.
- Tax issues including permanent establishment, payroll, social security and VAT.
- Immigration issues including the impact of Brexit for both inbound and outbound migrants.
Presentations will take place on:
Tuesday 25th February at 2.30pm
Wednesday 26th February at 10.30am
Presentations will take place at our offices, 2nd floor, 78 Leadenhall Street, EC3A 3DH, and should last no more than 1 hour including a Q&A session.
All places will be allocated strictly on a first come first served basis with two places being allocated per organisation. If you wish to attend please contact Jo.Brady@liiba.co.uk giving the name of your proposed attendees and your preferred date.